Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Forthcoming meeting of the Front reform to discuss the upcoming session of parliament scenario

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Forthcoming meeting of the Front reform to discuss the upcoming session of parliament scenario Empty Forthcoming meeting of the Front reform to discuss the upcoming session of parliament scenario

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2016, 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     [size=13]Since 30/06/2016 13:10 pm (Baghdad time)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Special scales News
    MP for the Reform Front, Abdul Rahman Alloizi, Thursday, for the forthcoming meeting of the Front for the adoption of its reform program and a discussion session on July 12 to the parliament scenario.
    He Alloizi, L / balance News /, "We are committed to the Federal Court's decision on the two sessions of Parliament in April," noting that "we will call again to dismiss the Presidium of the parliament."
    He added, "There are close to a meeting of the Front for the adoption of special front and final debate on 12 July next session scenario and preparing a program for this meeting, the reform program, as well as addressing the court's decision and develop a plan for the next phase."
    He pointed to Alloizi, that "the front completed its own reformist project will be announced after finalizing it, the purpose of building a clear approach to the next phase, in addition to government action and regulatory calendar" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:26 pm