Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

War: sentenced to death in Iraq does not enjoy the bliss of life enjoyed by Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

War: sentenced to death in Iraq does not enjoy the bliss of life enjoyed by Iraqis Empty War: sentenced to death in Iraq does not enjoy the bliss of life enjoyed by Iraqis

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jul 2016, 4:04 am

[size=30]War: sentenced to death in Iraq does not enjoy the bliss of life enjoyed by Iraqis[/size]
    06/07/2016 11:43 | Number of Views: 6
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    He said the legal expert Tareq Harb human rights and Qguanaha must speak for the victims and not about the convicts sitting in prison without the implementation of their sentences.
    War In an interview with "direction," said the convicts sentenced to death on charges of terrorism have the bliss of life such as electricity, clothing and plasmon not enjoyed by some of the Iraqis.
    He explained that the war delayed the Justice Department in the preparation of convicted unwarranted, surprising delayed prime minister to decide the issues of executions and validation.
    He added that the war most countries the president does not have the power to ratify death sentences, noting that the penalty is not a decree signed by the President of the Republic is an attempt to check behind the judiciary and interfering in the judiciary.
    The government announced on Monday that since the national mourning three days continue for the victims of the bombing central Karrada district of the densely ahead of Eid al-Fitr.
    Iraqi officials have announced a rise in the number of martyrs in the bombing of Karrada to 213, with more than 200 people injured.
    It is said that the Iraqi Ministry of Justice announced the implementation of the death penalty, Monday, against five convicted of terrorism cases, the day after the suicide bombing that killed more than 200 martyrs in the Karrada district of Baghdad
    Edit / Adel Serail

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:16 am