Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra council to take action to address the failures shoulders rivers in the Gulf in terms of Faw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra council to take action to address the failures shoulders rivers in the Gulf in terms of Faw Empty Basra council to take action to address the failures shoulders rivers in the Gulf in terms of Faw

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jul 2016, 5:50 am

[size=30]Basra council to take action to address the failures shoulders rivers in the Gulf in terms of Faw[/size]
    08/07/2016 01:01 | Number of Views: 29
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press
    Basra Provincial Council has taken swift action to deal with the collapse of the shoulders of the rivers in theGulf hand (head Bisha) subsidiary to Faw, which caused its collapse sinking of a number of houses. 

The head of the Council Sabah Hassan Albzona in a press statement today , "said the council formed a committee member of the competent authorities to control water in the Gulf area in collaboration with theDirectorate of water resources he said . "at the same time that the amphibious excavator went to hand seas to address the collapse of the shoulders of the river." 

He said the drilling rig will arrive at its location on Friday in addition to the orientation of a number of themaintenance department mechanisms of Skips and Hvlat to the coordination with the related.  

I saw the Gulf hand (head Bisha) of Faw to the far south of Basra, sinking a number of houses in addition to the poultry field, as a result of the collapse of the shoulders of the four rivers entering the hand after the rising tide of the sea.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:39 pm