Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

13 billion and more marine division's revenues Affairs is welcomed in June

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

13 billion and more marine division's revenues Affairs is welcomed in June Empty 13 billion and more marine division's revenues Affairs is welcomed in June

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jul 2016, 4:22 am

[ltr]
    [size=48]13 billion and more marine division's revenues Affairs is welcomed in June

July 10, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    The port of Umm Qasr, Iraq - Basra (archive)
    [ltr]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Reached Maritime Affairs is welcomed division revenues for the month of June 2016 thirteen billion ninety-four million four hundred and fifty-two thousand seven hundred and eighty three Iraqi dinars, the spectrum through the extension and mooring and takeoff and services tractors, boats and factions linked to all Iraqi port operations (oil port of Basra and Khor al-Amaya and the ports of Umm Qasrachammala and the southern port of Khor Zubair and Merfoe liquid gas port and the port of Abu Flus stronghold). 
    A statement issued by the department that these revenues are the product of the effort of all employees of the department in various jobs and work sites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:14 am