Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal Committee calls for the important laws, including the Federal Court and the law of amnesty leg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal Committee calls for the important laws, including the Federal Court and the law of amnesty leg Empty Legal Committee calls for the important laws, including the Federal Court and the law of amnesty leg

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:33 am

Legal Committee calls for the important laws, including the Federal Court and the law of amnesty legislation (Details)
    11-07-2016 01:23 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Orbit News -

Legal Committee of the Parliamentary House of Representatives, called for legislation important laws and contentious in the new legislative term. 

The decision of the Committee Hassan Turan , in a press statement, that 'the duty of all of Iraq 's executive powers or legislative support for the armed forces, especially the parliament, Powell 's message should be directed to the troops security, especially after the decision of the Federal Court case of hearings, and Katv the House and take the lead in issuing legislation that have been stalled because ofpolitical differences, including the Federal Court and the law of general amnesty and many others that contribute to increasing weft of the Iraqi people. " 

He added Tauran said 'there 's popular pressure many calls to expedite the enactment of the amnesty law being originally part of the government program , which we ratified by the House of Representatives in the month of September 2014 when he formed the current government, and therefore there is an initial approval from all the blocks, and it remains disagreement on some details that I think it 'spossible to take advantage of the momentum of victories achieved to get to a common vision about the points of contention in the legislation of the law during the next legislative term.
    - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 7:20 pm