Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible and Maliki calling to speed up political reforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible and Maliki calling to speed up political reforms Empty Infallible and Maliki calling to speed up political reforms

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jul 2016, 3:27 am

Infallible and Maliki calling to speed up political reforms

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Search President Fuad Masum, on Tuesday evening, with the head of a coalition of law Nuri al- Maliki 's security and political developments, and with the two sides stressed the need to proceed with political reforms and the development of services, he stressed the need for the political process because after the liberation of Mosul development phase. 
    The media office of the presidency said in a statement received (long - Presse), a copy of which, " ThePresident of the Republic Fuad Masum met in Baghdad on Tuesday evening, Nuri al - Maliki , head of acoalition of state law." The 
    statement added that it "has, during the meeting, to discuss political and security developments and the need to rapidly move the completion of political reforms and the development of services and face terrorist crimes targeting popular markets and neighborhoods. " 
    the statement continued , " the meeting discussed the importance of strengthening national unity to confront the dangers posed to the country's political process and the prospects for development in the framework ofpreparations for the post - liberation of Mosul and the eradication of the terrorist organization Daash. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:00 am