Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Awadi: political forces are trying to reward the terrorists convicted by

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Awadi: political forces are trying to reward the terrorists convicted by  Empty Al-Awadi: political forces are trying to reward the terrorists convicted by

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2016, 4:11 am

Al-Awadi: political forces are trying to reward the terrorists convicted by a general amnesty project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MP warned a coalition of law Firdaus al-Awadi, the existence of political forces pushing for trying to reward the terrorists convicted by a general amnesty project.
    Al-Awadi has not ruled out that "this trend is sponsored by the regional and specifically states that were born from the womb, which Daesh terrorist, stressing the need to address the patriotic forces of all these attempts that do not allow that pass these agendas suspicious."
    He added that the "general amnesty law has allergies that would be an anchor for the attention of the Takfiri countries converting to out to maintain Aldaashah symbols that went deeper with the blood of Iraqis, through the political engine that run these countries expressed by some political figures known loyalty to these countries and implementing their agendas ".

And he emphasized the need for the Iraqi people pay attention to all these attempts by the assassination of honorable Iraqis want to press ahead with efforts towards stability and welfare of the Iraqi people. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:21 pm