Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The start of a session of the House of Representatives in the presence of 190 deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The start of a session of the House of Representatives in the presence of 190 deputies  Empty The start of a session of the House of Representatives in the presence of 190 deputies

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jun 2013, 11:27 am

The start of a session of the House of Representatives in the presence of 190 deputies 

State of Law coalition deputies completed their boycott sessions and after agreement on a formula to put the law criminalizing the Baath Party

Baghdad / Mesalla: The first session of the first legislative term of the new legislative year to the House of Representatives, led by House Speaker Osama Najafi and his two deputies and the presence of 190 deputy, and in the presence of a coalition of state law.

A source for "obelisk" "The meeting of the Council of Representatives began a little while ago, and headed by Osama Najafi and the presence of 190 deputy from different political blocs and the absence of 135 deputies," explaining that "Congress coalition of state law Wanhua boycott sessions and after agreement on a formula to put the law criminalizing the Baath Party . "

He said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said "the Council will vote the Council on the draft law on ratification of the Convention on training Iraqi security forces between Iraq and NATO and the bill Training Center monetary and banking and bill the Fifth Amendment to the Law of the State Council No. (65) for the year 1979. Bill sale and lease of state funds. "

It is noteworthy that a meeting already meeting chaired by Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi and his two deputies and a number of heads of blocs and committees led to the agreement to speed up the passage of controversial laws.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024, 12:54 am