Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Herquat .. Herquat appeal" due to Isdh in passenger transport stations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Herquat .. Herquat appeal" due to Isdh in passenger transport stations Empty Herquat .. Herquat appeal" due to Isdh in passenger transport stations

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    "Herquat .. Herquat appeal" due to Isdh in passenger transport stations

 Salahuddin / long-Presse 

Returned "Herquat Herquat appeal" Isdh in passenger transport central Tikrit stations, after an absence of more than 30 months, and the passengers started to book their seats while the radio offers late song Fouad Salem (Haley ... Haley), and proceeded to themunicipal council functions and setting priorities for action, despite the ongoing threat from the left coast, east of the judiciary, the northern Salahuddin, (170 km north of Baghdad), was a "real threat" to the influx of displaced people. 
    He says Hrjan Abdullah, a resident of spend Sharqat, (120 km north of Tikrit) city, in an interview with (long -Presse), which is baled his luggage in a taxi on his way to his hometown, he has "followed the cities of affairs inside and found the decision to come back right but myself and some supplies." 
    It seemed Abdullah, happy to hear the call of a taxi driver, frequent "Herquat Herquat, "has this name missed for a long time. 
    He adds Abdullah, said : " My family will inflict me within two weeks after that I arrange our house theabandoned positions, amid spend Sharqat, two and a half years ago , "and shows that" the attacks from theleft coast is a concern but we We will come back and wait for the security forces action because thedisplacement tragedy. " 

schools open their doors 
    , says Director General of Education Salahuddin flowered Sarhan said in an interview to the (long - Presse)," the directorate has decided to close the headquarters variant of the Department of Education Sharqat and directed staff to proceed with the old Bmkanhm and attendance to work. " 
    explains Sarhan , that " the Directorate gave teachers and teachers spend Sharqat and staff of theDepartment of Education need to end their belongings areas of their presence , whether in Tikrit or Kirkuk or other enrollment old Bmqarham for the conduct of their duties, within five days, otherwise subject to calculate charges of evasion of the official working hours." 
    He adds Sarhan, that "most of the administrative work at the Department of Sharqat education available kits in stores and have them delivered and terminated stage an alternative location, "he said . " We want stability at the beginning of the school year. " 
    turn says MP Salahuddin longings Salem province, in an interview to the (long - Presse)," the the return of life is slow to find ministries efforts , especially electricity and health. " 
    explains Salim, after returning from a field trip in the right coast editor of Sharqat, that" the required launch edit the left coast of the process so as not threatening the fate of the returnees, " and criticized at the same time," poor service in the liberated areas. " 
    Salem and demanded to" launch a military operation to liberate the left coast, our universe have a day hundreds of appeals from our people there to free them from the influence of Daesh dismantling their families. " 

return despite the risks 
    , says a member of the board of Salahuddin safe Hamid province, that" the demise of the danger of mortars will launch the return of families to spend nearly the biggest. " 
    adds Hamid, one of the residents of Sharqat, in an interview to the (long - Presse), said that" more than 50 percent of the displaced families have returned to the villages of thanks and Diachlorus and central Sharqat as well Alaath and other areas far from the goal mortars launched by the organization (Daesh) from the left coast to spend. " 
    confirms Hamid, the" edit left coast will stop the exodus from him to the right coast as it gets now, and gives the opportunity for stability returning to the liberated areas. " 
    calls Hamid, to" speed up the release of editing the left coast of the process and provide essential services to the editor to life flourish again and launched appeals to return to Sharqat not remain an argument in front of the displaced families. " 
    the Council of Salahuddin province, said in ( the tenth of October now 2016), the arrival of 250 families displaced to the right coast to spend Sharqat, after fleeing from the left coast , which is controlled by theorganization (Daesh), confirming the return of normalcy to the liberated areas, while demanding theadministration of justice government departments to return to work. 
    the joint Special operations command announced that , in (22 September 2016), edited spend Sharqat fully, north of Tikrit, Salahuddin province, (170 kilometers ) north of Baghdad, raising the flag over government Compare, as pointed out that the security forces are looking to edit the city of Mosul, describing it as "decisive battle."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:24 pm