Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In response to requests covered by the provisions of the law .. retirement decide installment fines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In response to requests covered by the provisions of the law .. retirement decide installment fines  Empty In response to requests covered by the provisions of the law .. retirement decide installment fines

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:23 am

[size=37]In response to requests covered by the provisions of the law .. retirement decide installment fines creditors workers[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Decided to retire circle and social security to the workers of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, on Tuesday, unsecured installment fines on workers in response to the many requests made by the workers covered by the provisions of the pension law, social security and employers.
    He said ministry spokesman Amar Menem, in a statement received (Il Giornale) a copy of it, that "installments conditional offer to ensure the guarantor according to the second paragraph of Article V in government debt No. collection Law (56) of 1977, which states that it may be suspended or postponed procedures in accordance with the provisions of this law if they offer the debtor or his representative at any stage was acceptable settlement or guarantees sufficient to repay the debt, according to the authority granted to the Director-General admitted that in the second article of the above-mentioned law. "
    "The implementation of social security for workers Law mechanism is based on the collection of workers' contributions to employers in the prescribed proportions according to the law of 5% deducted from the worker's wage and 12% paid by the employer," he said, adding that "this revenue to meet the rights of secured workers the health, retirement and end of service benefits. "
    The pension law and social security for the workers began to provide social security for workers in the private sector and mixed Altaaona.anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:22 am