Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cleric calls for the activation of military industrialization and investment Iraqi minds and energie

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cleric calls for the activation of military industrialization and investment Iraqi minds and energie Empty Cleric calls for the activation of military industrialization and investment Iraqi minds and energie

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Nov 2016, 3:53 am

[size=37]Cleric calls for the activation of military industrialization and investment Iraqi minds and energies[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    Called religious authority, Muhammad Taqi school, on Tuesday, to activate the military armament factories and invest the minds of the Iraqi and energies, between the unstable security situation in Iraq needs to be "stationed" by the Iraqi people as well as mass mobilization that has been achieved in the war against Daesh terrorist .
    School Zkrmketb in a statement received (Journal News) a copy of it, that "the school received a delegation from the affiliated to the popular crowd packing Directorate, in his office in the city of Karbala," noting that he "stressed Iraq's real mobilization are these millions crowds that come crawling to the holy city of Karbala to perform mourning ceremony which turned into a companion Army of the need for time and space. "
    He pointed out that "Iraq today need to all his people will be stationed with the security agencies to monitor the minutes of suspicious cases, which are likely to cause an imbalance in the security side of the country."
    School, adding that "the Iraqi people will make the stationing of all the cities of our country under the security umbrella and will the role of human attribution of the security forces," stressing "the need to harness all potentials and capabilities of the Iraqi people to confront the security challenges and the prevention of hazards."
    He called the school to "the need to reactivate the military armament factories and invest the minds of the Iraqi scientific and energies in this area," .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:16 am