Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers discusses the e-government project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers discusses the e-government project Empty Secretariat of the Council of Ministers discusses the e-government project

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jun 2013, 9:53 am

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers discusses the e-government project

Sunday, June 30, 2013 16:18

[Baghdad where]

Seen by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on the details of the report submitted by the representative of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of the Committee on e-government and the work achieved and the obstacles that hinder the workflow.

A statement by the Secretariat of the Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that during the meeting seventeenth meetings of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, which was held under the chairmanship of Secretary-General Ali Mohsen Ismail presentation of the report, which dealt with firsts e-government project and its importance as a service projects that can solve a lot of procedures routine in the completion of the transactions and the elimination of corruption in addition to transparency in the application of the mechanism of e-government. "

The statement added that "the meeting touched on many aspects of the project including the possibility of the development work of the Committee and to accelerate the legislation is chock addition to the Law of the National Commission for information that could be the closest to the implementation of the project using the world's leading companies."

The e-government is a modern system adopted by governments using the World Wide Web and the Internet to link institutions to each other, and connect the various services private institutions and the general public, and the development of information accessible to individuals so as to create a relationship transparent characterized by speed and accuracy designed to improve the quality of performance. Ended 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 5:55 pm