Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Buffalo Bills potential first round draft picks V. 0.5

jedi17
    jedi17

Buffalo Bills potential first round draft picks V. 0.5 Empty Buffalo Bills potential first round draft picks V. 0.5

Post by jedi17 Thu 01 Dec 2016, 8:45 pm

Buffalo Bills potential first round draft picks V. 0.5

Yes, I know we are not even three quarters of the way through this season. That said, I wanted to take some time out today to really turn my focus to the NFL Draft. It is after all, my favorite time of year. Given the Buffalo Bills current issues around it’s roster, this draft is likely to be incredibly important to the short term future of this team.
    Needing a lot of help across the board this April, here are the three players I could see the Buffalo Bills taking with their first round pick. One last thing, let me also say that I see the Bills drafting somewhere between the 14th and 20th pick making these three players possible in that draft range.

3. Deshaun Watson — Quarterback — Clemson
    Haven fallen quite a ways from his number one overall days, Deshaun Watson remains one of the top quarterbacks in this draft class. Depending on your opinion of him, Watson may be either a late first or even a second round draft selection. However, if the Bills do decide to part ways with Tyrod Taylor following this season, Watson will likely be their best shot at a first round quarterback selection.
    Suffering some regression this season with the Tigers, Watson could still prove himself with a tremendous performance in both the ACC title game and the upcoming Bowl games. If he does, look for him to be on the Bills radar come draft night.
    2. Cam Robinson — Offensive Tackle — Alabama
    As one of only two potential offensive tackle first round picks, Cam Robinson may be in high demand during the upcoming draft. With the Buffalo Bills needing a new right tackle for next season, Cam Robinson will also be high on the team’s list. If either he falls or the Bills rise in the draft order, Robinson could be right in the team’s wheel house.
    Overall, some in the league see Robinson as a future left tackle, a top blind side protector. On the other hand, some also see him as — at best — a right tackle in the NFL. Either way, his play should be enough to fill the impending hole for the Bills.
    1. Jalen Tabor — Cornerback — Florida
    In one of the draft’s deepest cornerback classes of all time, Jalen Tabor would normally be a steal in the middle of the first round. If the Bills are picking closer to the 15th pick and less towards the 20’s, Tabor will easily be pickable for the team. The main question currently is, will be replacing Stephon Gilmore or playing with him.
    Though Tabor does have some off the field issues, there is no doubting his on field performance. Likely the next Pro Bowl cornerback out of the University of Florida’s cornerback assembly line, Tabor would provide Buffalo with a top level corner for years to come.

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:45 pm