Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fears worry America after 10 years of Saddam 's execution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fears worry America after 10 years of Saddam 's execution Empty Fears worry America after 10 years of Saddam 's execution

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Dec 2016, 3:33 am

[ltr]Fears worry America after 10 years of Saddam 's execution[/ltr]
    [ltr]December 31, 2016 |12:07 -The numberofreadings: 26 Show[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Network Iraqi position 

[ltr]

10 years after the execution of former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein, there are still concerns worry America, for mentions of what has declared ambitions to achieve stability and democracy in the Middle East.

The newspaper "The Daily Star" the Lebanese, in her article reported on Friday that when Saddam Hussein was executed in Baghdad on December 30, 2006, the then US President George W. Bush realized that the invasion of Iraq, which has already resulted in the deaths of 3,000 US troops, there has been the progress sought by Washington.

Bush said at the time that "many difficult choices and further sacrifices lie ahead, but the safety and security of the American people require not relent in ensuring that Iraq's nascent democracy to progress."

According to the paper, there are still more than 5,000 US troops on the ground providing support to the Iraqi army, which is still fighting a battle against Daesh to restore the entire areas from the control of the organization Daesh, at the time still the American public, which strongly encouraged the toppling of Saddam led by the United States in 2003 , recovering from the trauma of war.

She said the US failures in Iraq weighed on the decision by President Barack Obama not to intervene militarily against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in bloodshed in the country which will soon enter its sixth year of civil war, and at the same time, Brown Donald Trump, his presidential campaign in part on pledges that the United States will once again participate in the "regime change" or "nation-building". Trump also repeatedly said that unlike his rival, Democrat Hillary Clinton, was against the war in Iraq - in spite of his previous statements in 2002 about his support "for the invasion of Iraq."

The article pointed out that after the passage of more than a decade on the invasion of Iraq, some American politicians are still trying to understand the reasons for these failures.

Says John Nixon, an analyst from the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in his new book about Saddam, he was later questioned former Iraqi leader after his capture when US forces in December 2003, it became clear to him that American intelligence officials and the White House have had views erroneous view of the Iraqi president.

Nixon wrote last Thursday, December 29, 2016, at a news column ahead of the book "The questioning of the president: the investigation with Saddam Hussein," saying: Far from being a (Saddam) a dictator with unlimited power, Saddam appeared during his last years in power, "ignorant of what was being inside Iraq. "

He added: "I was unaware of what to do government, and did not have a clear plan on how to defend Iraq and could not understand the enormity of the storm looming, Saddam was busy writing novels in 2003, he did not shrug off government management."

Nixon tells a position when he was briefed Bush on some of the information in his office at the White House in 2007, where Bush asked Nixon to describe his personality that had Saddam Hussein, he said: "I told him that he was assured in the beginning, and use of self-condemnation is Tarif to relax, but President Bush and Wright if he would lose his temper, I explained to him quickly that Saddam was a real cynical, arrogant, and Sadia, which Bush has tempered.

Nixon added: "Bush blamed the CIA for all that went wrong and described the work as soon as" speculation ", at which time it was just listening to what they want to hear."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:27 pm