Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizens criticize the performance of state institutions: nepotism or face chaos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizens criticize the performance of state institutions: nepotism or face chaos Empty Citizens criticize the performance of state institutions: nepotism or face chaos

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2017, 1:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Citizens criticize the performance of state institutions: nepotism or face chaos

 term / Ali Ataiwki 

Most reviewers suffer for state departments of "No Obalah" those circles staff. , With some demanding that there should be a real administrative controls are working on the rehabilitation of Career Level again, in order to simplify the procedures and institutions in the face of administrative corruption. 
    Expressing citizen (Mohammad Reza) complained to perform a lot of employees in government departments because they do not work according to the management controls they need citizen service, he says "When I review a circle is to complete my paperwork, I find state of lawlessness and a clear eye seen in most of the official circles." 
    He adds Reza (range) , "I am a resident of Zaafaraniya area southeast of the capital Baghdad, working always to accomplish dealings since early morning in order to , inter alia, to get rid of Zhamat Traffic sharp on the road, and invest the time to treat me to Atusband any obstruction or jostled by others . " . 
    He continues , citizen - Baghdadi "What is the origin of the department concerned with the welfare and peace even surprised the fact that most of the male and female employees to eat breakfast at work desks, and I'm having a style of apathy, with my claim them to complete treatment answer me one of them: Wait in queries for some time , " and wondered "Is now official circles cafeteria or popular? and where the role of the departments of that restaurant. " 
    In turn, confirms (Hazem Abbas) for "term" that "cases of alarm haunted by the review some official circles, especially circuits associated with the Interior Ministry , especially circles citizenship and passports , " noting that " the medium is inevitable in those circles and only suffer suffer as a result of negligence cases deliberate in those circles. " 
    Abbas refers to " the difficulty of dealing with the security services staff to the fact that most of them officers and mattresses, which returns us negatively , " stressing " the need for administrative officer strict working on irregular circles and stroll reviewers things properly without Arqlat or bargains." 
    Employee in a sex Zayouna (virgin Qasim) says "long": "I do all in my power in order to perform their job duties correctly note that I am a housewife and her family , " indicating that " the magnitude of the tasks entrusted upon me to make me sometimes I can not find a balance in the her performance. " 
    He adds denominator "after Fajr working on arranging and Hendmh children to send them to school and then I'm working on a current arrangement", pointing out that they "not be able to eat breakfast at home , and that most of the case of employees who come Btaamhn to the circuit to shorten the time." 
    And regularity of the work of the private sector 
    in the private sector circles tried sweeteners (range) to explore it and looked at the conditions of the staff there and how to perform the tasks assigned to them. He says Jaber Saleh, an employee in the country , Al - Ahli Bank (range), "I am a graduate of Banking and Finance Department of the Tigris Community College four years ago, I had to work here in this bank despite the fact that few of wages but better than unemployment." 
    Saleh and asserts that "work within the institutions did not follow an orderly customer references or face any obstruction in his treatment and dealing with the bank , " noting that " the Bank 's management we require several conditions , including the obligation uniformed and not eating in the formal rooms." 
    Saleh refers to " the adoption of his administration on the principle of reward and punishment in the event of a failure or a success in Altklevah things , " adding that " the administrative system in the private sector , most of the general government sector."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:27 pm