Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Brix Summit begins in China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - The Brix Summit begins in China Empty The Brix Summit begins in China

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2017, 3:18 am

The Brix Summit begins in China

Leaders of Russia, China, India, Brazil and South Africa held their first meeting on Monday morning in the framework of the two-day Brix Group summit in the southeast China city of Xiamen.

Chinese President Xi Jingping received his guests at the entrance to the Xiamen International Convention Center, where they took a commemorative group photograph, hand in hand, according to tradition. The five leaders then began a mini-session to discuss the world economy, global economic governance and international and regional conflicts. National security and development issues.

The official opening of the summit will be followed by an expanded session, in which participants will discuss the practical aspects of coordination in human and cultural development and exchange, as well as the development of BRIX cooperation mechanisms with other parties.

On the eve of the opening of the summit, the leaders held a number of bilateral meetings and attended cultural events.

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%82%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B3-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:55 am