Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Food products contract with one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry to produce edible oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry -  Food products contract with one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry to produce edible oil Empty Food products contract with one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry to produce edible oil

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2017, 3:25 am

[size=30]Food products contract with one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry to produce edible oil[/size]
    12/09/2017 10:54 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]The General Company for Food Products, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, signed a contract with Naseem Al Mina General Trading Company for edible oil production.[/rtl]

[rtl]"According to the contract, the production of edible oil will be produced in a quantity of 30 thousand tons, in addition to the manufacture of the oil package consisting of" EPT "1 liter capacity for the purpose of processing the Ministry of Commerce with edible oil oil and distributed within the vocabulary The ration card, pointing out that, the Rasheed plant finished its preparations for the preparation of two lines to produce edible oil, one of Italian origin with a design capacity of 50 tons per hour and the other Chinese origin and has a design capacity of 2 tons per hour.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Six ST-ST tanks will be provided  for the storage of liquid oil from the filter section for packing purposes, as well as the availability of several warehouses with high storage capacity equipped with cooling devices to maintain the temperature of the ready-made production at 24 ° C, revealing the start of experimental operation For both lines efficiently and accurately and are currently ready to receive raw material for edible oil. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:49 am