Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain announces the payment of the salaries of Baghdad and Basra education staff electronical

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment -  Al-Rafidain announces the payment of the salaries of Baghdad and Basra education staff electronical Empty Al-Rafidain announces the payment of the salaries of Baghdad and Basra education staff electronical

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 1:29 am

[size=30]Al-Rafidain announces the payment of the salaries of Baghdad and Basra education staff electronically[/size]
    27/02/2018 08:42 | Number of readings: 92
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    Al-Rafidain Bank announced the disbursement of salaries of employees of some education departments in Baghdad through electronic payment tools.

The bank's information office said in a statement obtained by "Trend Press" on a copy, that "the salaries of the staff of the departments of education Rusafa I and the second and the first and third Karakh as well as the salaries of employees of the education of Basra."

He pointed out that "the bank paid the salaries of the staff of these departments after the arrival of their sukuk from their constituencies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment -  Al-Rafidain announces the payment of the salaries of Baghdad and Basra education staff electronical Empty Al-Rafidain pays the salaries of employees of directorates of education in Baghdad and Basra electro

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 2:46 am

Al-Rafidain pays the salaries of employees of directorates of education in Baghdad and Basra electronically
    Baghdad / ... Rafidain Bank, on Tuesday, the disbursement of salaries of some of the directorates of education in Baghdad through electronic payment tools.
    "The salaries of the staff of the directorates of the first Rusafa, the second and the first and third kindergartens, as well as the salaries of Basra education staff, were distributed," the bank's media office said in a statement received by Iraq News.
    He pointed out that "the bank paid the salaries of the staff of these departments after the arrival of their sukuk from their constituencies." Finished

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:06 am