Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Abadi demands to activate the file of the return of employees of the Interior and Defense ren

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Employees - Deputy Abadi demands to activate the file of the return of employees of the Interior and Defense ren Empty Deputy Abadi demands to activate the file of the return of employees of the Interior and Defense ren

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:15 am

Deputy Abadi demands to activate the file of the return of employees of the Interior and Defense renewed contracts to service
    April 08 2018 02:06 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

MP asked for a coalition of state law high Nassif Prime Minister to activate the file of the return of employees of the Ministries of Interior and Defense renewed contracts to service and not to challenge the item, which includes their allocations in the financial budget. 

She said in a press statement: "We have already confirmed for more than once that the issue of security associates renewed their contracts can not be viewed in a superficial manner without understanding the details and their implications, today must be re-evaluation of the confusion of the members of the defense and the interior during the war on the urging, One member of their family was martyred and there were people who were overcrowded. "

Naseef stressed: "The necessity of the prime minister to activate this file and the return of all retired security associates contracts and not to comply with the item that concerns them in the financial budget at all and to implement the will of the representatives of the Iraqi people when they put allocations for the delayed contracts in the budget." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:15 am