Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Approving the tables imported goods covered by the application of the customs tariff law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Approving the tables imported goods covered by the application of the customs tariff law Empty Approving the tables imported goods covered by the application of the customs tariff law

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Dec 2013, 3:36 am

Approving the tables imported goods covered by the application of the customs tariff law

22-12-2013 .. Baghdad (news) .. said the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, the Council decided that the minutes the usual second session held on 17.12.2013 approving the application of the customs tariff law No. 22 of 2010, according to schedules set by law, published in the Gazette of the Iraqi Issue (4170) 6 / 12/2010 and, starting from the date of 02.01.2014.

According to a statement of the General Secretariat received the Agency (news) copy of it: that the decision was the Ministry of Finance provides a detailed report to the Council of Ministers within three months from the date of application of the law includes a statement of the progress of the application of the above mentioned law and the obstacles to its application.

The Cabinet has already approved the establishment of the Ministry of Finance to apply the law of the customs tariff in the earlier decision was taken at the first session on 10.12.2013 and that the application of the law on several stages and does not include the first phase of food and construction materials, clothing and agricultural supplies and materials related to the domestic industry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:30 am