Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abdul Mahdi to Washington: We do not accept dictations from you

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi to Washington: We do not accept dictations from you Empty Abdul Mahdi to Washington: We do not accept dictations from you

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Nov 2018, 9:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abdul Mahdi to Washington: We do not accept dictations from you

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said on Tuesday that his government rejected any US-imposed resolutions on Iraq, saying that "it is true that Iraq is weak but does not give up and does not accept American dictates."
    "We are now sitting Iraq in the right perspective and we are not part of the sanctions regime against Iran," Abdul Mahdi said in an interview with a number of academic, media, sports and sports personalities. "America wants to impose sanctions on a country or on people. It's her business. "
    "We are not part of the American system, we are not part of the aggression against countries," he said. "There are countries that are hostile to the United States and the West and we are not part of the propaganda against them."
    "We do not stand by the side of any country, we are not a party to target any party located on its territory according to agreements within the Iraqi constitution."
    "We have been able to impress the American side and all sides that we will not hurt any country."
    "He told the American side that he did not ask us to take orders, and we do not accept dictations from you," he said, adding that "it is true that Iraq is weak but not surrendering."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Abdul Mahdi to Washington: We do not accept dictations from you Empty Re: Abdul Mahdi to Washington: We do not accept dictations from you

Post by Lobo Tue 20 Nov 2018, 12:20 pm

Thanks Rocky, Mahdi says one thing and then is supposedly heading to see Trump to get an exemption from the sanctions on Iran for oil and electricity.  I understand having to look strong for your citizens but he doesn't realize that the rest of the world is watching.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:44 am