Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi's coalition opposes land distribution and considers it a "deliberate step"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Al-Abadi's coalition opposes land distribution and considers it a "deliberate step" Empty Al-Abadi's coalition opposes land distribution and considers it a "deliberate step"

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 6:16 am

Al-Abadi's coalition opposes land distribution and considers it a "deliberate step"

08:43 - 12/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Nada Shaker Jawdat said on Saturday that the distribution of residential land to citizens is not studied, pointing out that the solution to the housing crisis is not through the distribution of land not serviced and desert.
    "The government's pledges to distribute residential land among citizens is a deliberate plan and will cause economic disasters in the country," Jawdat told Al-Maalouma.
    "The solution to the housing crisis is not through the distribution of land not serviced in remote areas can not deliver basic services to them as soon as the distribution of land," adding that "this step ends clear areas of agricultural land and industrial and transformed into informal residential areas."
    "The solution lies in the construction of residential compounds similar to the Basmaya complex and distributed to citizens in a subsidized manner," said Jawdat, a member of the Economics Committee.Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:34 am