Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq contradicts itself .. of the calls to discipline Turkey and expel its forces to the debt of $ 5

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Iraq contradicts itself .. of the calls to discipline Turkey and expel its forces to the debt of $ 5 Empty Iraq contradicts itself .. of the calls to discipline Turkey and expel its forces to the debt of $ 5

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Jan 2019, 4:01 am

Iraq contradicts itself .. of the calls to discipline Turkey and expel its forces to the debt of $ 5 billion
     Wednesday, 30 January 2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Writings
    After talking in a growing tone about the Turkish ambassador's call and rebuking him for the cajoling of the Kurds in Dohuk, it turned into discussing details of the $ 5 billion loan from Turkey to Iraq.
    Iraqi desire expressed by Trade Minister Mohammed Hashim al-Ani during his meeting with the Turkish ambassador in Baghdad Fatih Yildiz, when he stressed the importance of developing relations with Turkey on all levels, and increase the volume of trade exchange and solve problems that hinder business dealings.
    Here comes the role on the Turkish offer after the Turkish ambassador understood the Iraqi message. He went on to talk about the Turkish government's keenness to implement the Turkish loan with $ 5 billion for Iraq, in line with Iraq's desire to invest it.
    In the projects that aspire to serve the interest of the two neighboring peoples, stressing the desire of Turkish companies to work in Iraq and to develop partnerships with the Iraqi sectors.
    He called on the Turkish ambassador to open a new crossing and facilitate the passage of trucks and goods between the two sides, as well as the standardization of customs tariffs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:27 am