Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sweden donates more than $ 8 million to make a deal in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sweden donates more than $ 8 million to make a deal in Iraq Empty Sweden donates more than $ 8 million to make a deal in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Feb 2019, 3:53 am

[size=32]
    Sweden donates more than $ 8 million to make a deal in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

25 minutes ago

The United Nations has donated $ 8.3 million to Iraq to assist Iraq in mine clearance and explosive ordnance from areas that have been recovered from the grip of an oppressive organization.
    "With this contribution from Sweden, the United Nations Mine Action Service will be able to better support local communities through explosive risk management, risk education and capacity-building initiatives in support of the Iraqi government," the United Nations said in a statement.
    The contribution comes in conjunction with a recent field visit to the representatives of the Government of Sweden, including the Swedish ambassador in Iraq, Puntos Melander to the city of Sinjar stronghold of Yazidis.
    Explosive ordnance and unexploded ordnance constitute one of the most important concerns of displaced persons to return to their homes, which have become a battleground.
    Since the announcement of the defeat of the Al Qaeda organization in late 2017, the United Nations Mine Action Service has cleared more than 1,100 vital sites in Iraq.
    These sites included bridges, water and other power stations, hospitals, schools, and others, after they were once strongholds of the Dahesh organization.
    According to an assessment by the United Nations in 2018 on the affected areas, 22 percent of displaced people in the camps mention explosive risks as a major reason for their return to their areas, and may reach 52 percent in some provinces according to the United Nations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:23 pm