Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An agreement between Iraq and Finland to uncover the facts of the crimes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An agreement between Iraq and Finland to uncover the facts of the crimes Empty An agreement between Iraq and Finland to uncover the facts of the crimes

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Feb 2019, 2:39 am

An agreement between Iraq and Finland to uncover the facts of the crimes
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... Iraq and Finland agreed on Thursday to reveal the facts of crimes and urged the need to visit the site of the crime of Spyker in the city of Tikrit.
    "The head of Al-Shuhadaa Foundation, Abdul-Amir Al-Shammari, received the Finnish Ambassador for Iraqi Affairs Baiji Lani at the headquarters of the Foundation to discuss the joint cooperation between the two countries in all fields, which is in the interest of the country and the families of the martyrs," the press office said.
    "The presence of many families of martyrs in the European countries, which requires us to find cooperation between all countries to provide the best services to the families of the martyrs," Shemari said, referring to "the crime of Spyker committed by gangs.
    The statement added that "the two parties agreed on the need to visit the site of the crime of Spyker in the city of Tikrit, after facilitating legal and security procedures to reach the truth to be tried one of the killers of the martyrs of Spyker, who was arrested in Finland during the mass migration that took place over the past years."
    The President of the Foundation expressed "its full readiness to stand with all the international bodies and governments to show the right and to rob the criminals and take the course of the law against them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:41 pm