Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti military exploits security patrol to promote prosecutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti military exploits security patrol to promote prosecutions Empty Kuwaiti military exploits security patrol to promote prosecutions

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2019, 2:23 am

Kuwaiti military exploits security patrol to promote prosecutions
    Kuwaiti military exploits security patrol to promote prosecutions Irq_2091595722_1551779934
    The security forces in Kuwait have seized a military man working in the Ministry of the Interior after using his security car, which serves as a store for the promotion of counterfeit currency and the management of counterfeit cash.
    The Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Anbaa reported on Tuesday that the military was referred to the military court in preparation for taking appropriate measures against him, and that he will be referred to the prosecution later on charges related to currency fraud and promotion.
    According to the newspaper, the military was ordered to remove his military clothes and wear civilian clothes before putting on glasses.
    A security source was quoted as saying that "information reached the criminal security sector about the presence of a military possession of counterfeit cash, and he is promoting this currency using the patrol in which he works."
    The source added that further investigation was carried out, which confirmed that the military already possesses a Gulf currency, specifically a Saudi forged currency, and addressed the senior leadership in criminal security.
    The security authorities issued an order to take all necessary measures and to arrest the military as a perpetrator of an offense, exploiting his or her role in this illegal act. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=114946

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:53 pm