Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

leaders miss Arab leaders at the Tunis summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab -  leaders miss Arab leaders at the Tunis summit Empty leaders miss Arab leaders at the Tunis summit

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Apr 2019, 1:54 am

[size=32]
    leaders miss Arab leaders at the Tunis summit[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

39 minutes ago

[size=17]Activists on social networking sites scoffed at the lapses and slaps of some Arab leaders during their summit in Tunisia on Sunday.

The mistake of Yemeni President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi was noted, citing the date of the launch of the "Storm Storm" announced by the Arab coalition in Yemen led by Saudi Arabia on March 25, 2015 against the Houthis.

Hadi appeared in the rolling section as he spoke at the summit, saying that the "storm of the beams" was launched on 26 March 1915.

The Tunisian president, in a statement to the Al-Thani family in Qatar, called the name of Jordan's King Abdullah bin Al-Hussein during his speech on 31.22 after the speech of the Emir of Kuwait.

The 30th session of the Arab Summit was held in Tunis on Sunday with the participation of Arab leaders and the presence of UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterich. The conference discussed issues such as the situation in the occupied territories and the crises in Yemen, Syria and Libya.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:11 am