Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Egypt sign memorandum of understanding on economic and development policies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic -   Iraq and Egypt sign memorandum of understanding on economic and development policies Empty Iraq and Egypt sign memorandum of understanding on economic and development policies

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Apr 2019, 3:44 am

Iraq and Egypt sign memorandum of understanding on economic and development policies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Planning announced on Wednesday the signing of a memorandum of understanding with Egypt on the field of economic and development policies and statistical work. 

The ministry said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "the Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi signed on the sidelines of the Arab Forum for Sustainable Development in Beirut a memorandum of understanding with his Egyptian counterpart Hala Said in the field of economic and development policies and statistical work and international cooperation and regional between the two ministries, "The memorandum comes as a complement to the development projects that were agreed previously."
    For her part, the Egyptian Minister of Planning Hala Al-Saeed appreciated the level of "development witnessed by the fields of joint cooperation, which the Iraqi government has strengthened with its Arab environment," stressing "continuing its quest to promote the principles of joint Arab action between Iraq and Egypt." 

During the Arab Summit on Economic and Social Development held in Beirut last January 19th, they discussed the regional and international issues of common interest, and the establishment of mechanisms for economic cooperation, electricity linkage and exchange of experience in the field of construction, reconstruction and sustainable development of resources in both countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:46 am