Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy rule out the resolution of all presidencies of the committees in tomorrow's session and shows

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - Deputy rule out the resolution of all presidencies of the committees in tomorrow's session and shows Empty Deputy rule out the resolution of all presidencies of the committees in tomorrow's session and shows

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2019, 4:36 pm

Deputy rule out the resolution of all presidencies of the committees in tomorrow's session and shows the fate of the Finance and Defense Committees

18:05 - 16/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The deputy of the coalition of construction Fadhil al-Fatlawi, on Tuesday, the completion of all the presidencies of the parliamentary committees during the next Wednesday's session devoted to this matter, while confirmed that Sawson agreed with the conquest to grant him the Finance Committee in exchange for security and defense parliamentary.
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to Al-Mawloma that the meeting on Wednesday will pass some committees, not all of them, because the political blocs are still not agreed on some parliamentary committees. He pointed out that "the Fatah and other parties caused the disbandment of the parliamentary defense committee so far. The parties are seeking to acquire. "
    He added that "the two alliances agreed in principle to grant financial for the opening and the Committee on Security and Defense to others to resolve the dispute," noting that "the vote on the chairmanship of the Defense Committee will be postponed to the failure to resolve the agreements in a definitive manner."
    The MP of the Fatah alliance Hamedi Charter has attributed, on Tuesday, the lack of consensus on naming the heads of the committees of finance and services, security and defense to the differences between the alliances and other open. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:06 am