Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity Announces the seizure of employees and captives and 273 treatment loans in the Department

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Employees - Integrity Announces the seizure of employees and captives and 273 treatment loans in the Department  Empty Integrity Announces the seizure of employees and captives and 273 treatment loans in the Department

Post by Rocky Thu 09 May 2019, 5:28 pm

Integrity Announces the seizure of employees and captives and 273 treatment loans in the Department of Beninese

Written by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]in:May 09, 2019

Nour News / Baghdad
    The Directorate of Investigation of the Integrity Commission in Nineveh province, seized by a number of employees and those arrested in the Directorate of Vocational Training of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in the province, while 273 special treatment for loans to the unemployed.
    According to a statement received by "Al-Nour News", the Directorate said that it "carried out an arrest in the Directorate of Vocational Training in the province resulted in the seizure of two employees and other offenders; on charges of promoting transactions of loans unemployed, Indicating that it "seized a wheel belonging to one of the perpetrators inside (296) treatment loans for the unemployed."
    The statement pointed out that "the investigations led to the control of the employee who facilitates the passage and completion of transactions promoted by the offenders, while being able to control another employee working in the Special Needs Department is promoting transactions in the vocational training department, and control four transactions in his house adjacent to the Department, which promotes transactions In which".
    The Directorate of Investigation Commission in the province has announced on the fourth of May, it was able to catch three accused of the extortion and bargaining for the owners of shops and offices in Nineveh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:13 am