Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mass marching on Sadr's tweet: We will not hesitate to take constitutional steps to correct the wron

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr - Mass marching on Sadr's tweet: We will not hesitate to take constitutional steps to correct the wron Empty Mass marching on Sadr's tweet: We will not hesitate to take constitutional steps to correct the wron

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:47 am

[size=36]Mass marching on Sadr's tweet: We will not hesitate to take constitutional steps to correct the wrong paths[/size]

[size=36]Political | 11:35 - 17/08/2019[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
    confirmed the mass in the House of Representatives, on Saturday, it will not hesitate to take constitutional steps to correct the wrong paths that affect the overall government performance. 
    The spokesman of the bloc, Hamdallah al-Rikabi in a statement received (Mawazine News) a copy: "We were briefed in the tweet Moqtada al-Sadr of important tips to the Prime Minister, which was rightly representing the pulse of the Iraqi street and aspirations." 
    He added, "We believe that these tips can be a roadmap for the Prime Minister to cross this important stage in the history of Iraq, and we hope him to deal positively with them and take advantage of what is contained in view of the sensitivity of the situation and worsening crises."
    Al-Rikabi continued: "Therefore, the alliance is waiting for the Prime Minister to show good faith in dealing with the lagging files and take practical steps in achieving them, especially the files of anti-corruption and services," adding: "Otherwise, we will not hesitate to take all the constitutional steps with the rest of the national forces to correct Wrong paths that affect the overall performance of the government and put the wheel of government on the right track to serve Iraq and its people. " 
    Sadr said in a tweet in his personal account on the social networking site "Twitter", that there are important things I send to the Prime Minister as a brotherly advice to benefit in his work, which is popular demands called by the reference and the people together, and I have advisors, otherwise the continuation of this trend is not acceptable Sharia, reason, and even unpopular:
    The first point: full commitment (independence and inclination to one party without another .. Otherwise deviation from independence will be a new construction of the deep state). 
    The second point: the services file is still lagging and almost non-existent .. We hope from the Prime Minister brother to strive actively and tangible to activate the services have been damaged many people and no longer patience for that is easy. 
    The third point: We did not see any progress in the file of anti-corruption at all, but the blame .. This silence is almost a authorization of corruption .. If ratified it will hurt us scourge .. And not while inevitable. 
    Point IV: Maintain the prestige of the state and its security institutions and the independence of the Iraqi decision and do not hesitate to punish those who work to weaken the security services and punish those with foreign affiliations to be a full sovereign Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:26 am