Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The election law will be passed in today's session with this mechanism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The election law will be passed in today's session with this mechanism Empty Deputy: The election law will be passed in today's session with this mechanism

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:37 am

Deputy: The election law will be passed in today's session with this mechanism

10:29 - 11/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Independent MP Abbas Yaber Al-Atafi revealed, on Wednesday, that the election law will pass 100% of the votes obtained by the supreme candidate.
    Al-Atafi said in a statement to the "information", that "the parliament session today will witness the passage of the election law, taking into account the paragraph of the multiple districts of the province according to the population density."
    He added that "the province will become one electoral district or two electoral districts", noting that "the inclusion of multiple constituencies within the districts serves parties and political blocs, not independent personalities."
    Al-Atafi pointed out that "the majority of members of the House of Representatives will attend the session in order to vote on the law." Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 am