Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi President Fuad Masum The consultations for the formation of the new government has seen signif

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi President Fuad Masum The consultations for the formation of the new government has seen signif Empty Iraqi President Fuad Masum The consultations for the formation of the new government has seen signif

Post by day dreamer Mon 01 Sep 2014, 12:31 am

Iraqi leader: forming a government was imminent and then priority fighter Daash
    [ltr]Monday, 01 September / [/ltr]
    [ltr]Twilight News / Iraqi President Fuad Masum The consultations for the formation of the new government has seen significant progress, and that is announced soon.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Masum said in an interview with Sky News Arabia, in the program, frankly, there is a feeling that everyone has the need to form a government, otherwise we will enter into a spiral
    He stressed that the priority infallible after the formation of the government would be to focus on fighting al Daash.
    Masum said he was "convinced there is a whole with the political parties that it is imperative that we re-Iraq relations with the countries of the region and the Arab states and the countries of the world because it is difficult to rely only on ourselves to fight these armed groups."
    The Iraqi president on the need to build a broad coalition to fight armed groups in Iraq, saying it poses a threat to regional and international security.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:59 am