Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Military Prince Daash killed in the Khalidiya Island

Post by rocky on Tue 16 Feb 2016, 3:20 am

By: Wab1
date: Tuesday 02.16.2016 4:08

Anbar / Baghdad news 
announced that the Board of Khalidiya spend in Anbar province, on Monday, killed the military prince to organize Daash and ten of his aides in Khalidiya Island, pounding Airline Alliance International, east of the city of Ramadi. , Said Council President Ali Dawood said in an interview I followed "Baghdad news," said "flight international Alliance carried out an air strike on a headquarters for a meeting to organize Daash leaders in Khalidiya Island area, resulting in the military Emir of organizing the killing in Khalidiya Island and ten of his aides." said David, "the air strike also resulted in the destruction of three belonging to the organization wheels, cruise by medium and heavy weapons and a rocket launcher to blow up a large cache of weapons and explosive devices, "noting that" the security forces are working on the bombed strongholds and rallies organized in Khalidiya Island, east of Ramadi, cut their funding lines from the desert areas and isolate them completely. " it is noteworthy that most of the cities of Anbar province has controlled by elements of al-Daash, while security forces began clearing battles a wide recovered from which the city of Ramadi after fierce battles, with the liberalization of other areas in the vicinity of Fallujah, which killed dozens of Daash gangs.

Current date/time is Thu 27 Oct 2016, 12:02 am