Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Edit 9 villages and killed dozens of terrorists in Nineveh

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun 27 Mar 2016, 4:15 am

3/27/2016 0:00 

[rtl] BAGHDAD - morning , 
security forces managed to free nine villages and killed dozens of terrorists in Nineveh ,while confirming the killing of 04 others in the process of liberalization leap in Anbar province. 
The Joint Special Operations Command: The strength of the popular crowd Yezidi and the attribution of the families of fennel ", managed to free the regions or Aldepan WAM Grace west of Sinjar near the Iraqi - Syrian border and raising the Iraqi flag on them, "she said , " to inflict terrorists "Daash" significant losses and the destruction of a number of bombs , wheels and killed a group of them into these areas under the full and divest control Aldoaash of the most important their supply lines between Iraq and Syria. " 
to so said the commander of Nineveh , Maj. Gen. Najim Abdullah al - Jubouri , the"morning": that the band forces 51 killed dozens of suicide bombers Aldoaash in thevillages Kdela and Krmurde and Mhnanh and speech and victory and Hamidat and Khrbirdan, noting that "these terrorists were killed in a desperate attempt of them to re -raped these villages again . " . from his part , a medical source revealed the receipt of the Department of forensic Medicine in Mosul , 43 bodies of the dead Daash spent all ofthem in the liberation of villages battles circumference eliminate drunk. " 
in Anbar , said a defense ministry statement that more than 04 Daashaa killed in theliberation of a leap hand west of the province completed by the Champions band operation seventh sons of the popular crowd and those who care about the clans, "adding that" raising the Iraqi flag on government buildings and engineering effort continues to remove the containers and processing the mined houses. [/rtl]

[rtl]http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=113228
[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 1:50 pm