Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The high poverty rate in the province of Kurdistan quadruple

rocky

Post by rocky on Mon 10 Oct 2016, 6:14 am

Sunday 09-10-2016 | 9:42:09

M m r / d p
Twilight News / announced Secretary General of the Council of Ministers of the Federal Government Mahdi Keywords, on Sunday, that the poverty rate in the province of Kurdistan reached 15% at the time of the ratio did not exceed 4% in 2014.
Keywords and said in remarks told Anatolian the poverty rate in Iraq and drafting a new strategy to lower levels, he forgot that the poverty in Iraq, more than 23% and in the Kurdistan region of 15%.
Keywords adding that the Iraqi government is busy with the World Bank in the formulation and preparation of a new strategy for poverty reduction plan in Iraq, pointing out that the first strategy, which was developed from 2010 to 2014 have had good results, and wounded his goals.
However, a number of areas of Iraq was occupied by the organization "Daesh" terrorist in 2014 causing it to stop a number of special activities to reduce poverty and lack of implementation of many of its own projects, causing a problem in the strategy, as well as the exodus of those areas dominated "Daesh" terrorist all this led to a rise in the poverty rate in Iraq.
And on the Kurdistan Regional pointed Keywords that he, unfortunately, when the strategy began first to reduce poverty in 2010 was poverty rate in the province of Kurdistan does not exceed 4% compared with the figure in Iraq, amounting to 23%, so was the development and economic recovery policies in the region more, adding that the big wave of displaced people who went to the region, which accounted for between 40 and 50 percent of the number of displaced in Iraq, it led to a high rate of poverty in the region, which now stands at about 15%, which is much larger than the previous increase of proportion.
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/98161

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 9:43 am