Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The escape of 32 detainees from a prison in Hawija Daesh

rocky

Post by rocky on Sat 12 Nov 2016, 2:28 am

 Kirkuk / long-Presse 

According to a local source in Hawija, that theelements of a "disgruntled" on Daesh shares of smuggling 32 detainees from a prison regulation elimination. 
As he pointed out that the terrorist wasexecuted 14 Altzim a boy or young man beheaded, for writing against him slogans on the walls. The source said in an interview with the (long - Presse), he said that "a Daesh elements, aggrieved at the organization, breaking the locks in the prison farm near Hawija (55 km west of Kirkuk) city, 32 escaped prisoners were being held in." The source , who asked not to be named, said : "Daesh had issued a farm belonging to a person named (g. A) of the inhabitants of Hawija and make it a prison for detainees from former elements or security personnel or young men who were arrested , " noting that " the organization mobilized armed men in search of the fugitives and informed the patrols of calculation and execution of thecheckpoints is arrested than those fugitives. " In a related context, the source said, that "Daesh executed 14 young boy or a young man from the people of Chmeit village of hand Zab, (75 km west of Kirkuk City), for writing statements inciting against him on the walls of buildings provide for limited days of regulation and near the end, and that the state alleged false. " 
He said the local source in Hawija, that "Daesh arrested those boys or young beheaded them before the eyes of their parents , despite the pleas of families and presented a ransom was paid , or were their sons in prison and not executed , but the leaders of the terrorists refused to do so."

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/519815/%D9%87%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8-32-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%B2%D8%A7-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A3%D8%AD%D8%AF-%D8%B3%D8%AC%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4--%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%88

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 9:44 pm