Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

242 monitors trade in violation of the mills, agents and ovens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

242 monitors trade in violation of the mills, agents and ovens Empty 242 monitors trade in violation of the mills, agents and ovens

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jan 2017, 2:23 pm

[ltr]242 monitors trade in violation of the mills, agents and ovens[/ltr]

Since 10/01/2017 14:13 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]General Company for Grain Processing, announced Tuesday, to continue its teams regulatory inspection tours on treadmills and agents as well as bakeries and ovens during which he spotted (183) contrary to the mills, agents and (159) in violation of the bakery and ovens.[/ltr]

[ltr]The head of the company in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "those teams I mentioned (46) violation of the quality and the quality of the mills in Baghdad and (137) in violation of the agents through 434 visit carried out in addition to the record (45) in violation of the carriers and ( 159) contrary to the bakery and ovens during the month of December last. "[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that "such violations had been forwarded to departments and the competent committees for the application of penalty clauses against violators, which amounted to (145113150) One hundred and forty five million one hundred and thirteen thousand, one hundred and fifty dinars, irregularities Mills civil during this period."[/ltr]

[ltr]On the other hand, he said Taha to "the completion of the technical staff in the branch of the company and mill Alsmohvi Muthanna emergency ladder which was to create it style Dex is the second of its kind to be carried out during this period in the company's plans for the maintenance of mills being implemented in all the mills of government belonging to it for the application of safety conditions and safety in the vital facilities of the company "./ ended 29 n / 10[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 11:22 am