Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Monitoring of 10 violations of the mills and 111 contrary to the bakery and ovens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Monitoring of 10 violations of the mills and 111 contrary to the bakery and ovens Empty Trade: Monitoring of 10 violations of the mills and 111 contrary to the bakery and ovens

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:25 pm

[ltr]
    [size=48]Trade: Monitoring of 10 violations of the mills and 111 contrary to the bakery and ovens

July 26, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    General Company for Grain Processing at the Ministry of Commerce announced on Tuesday, the supervisory and inspection committees of the company to monitor {10} breaches of the mills, agents and {111} violation of bakeries and ovens in the capital Baghdad.
    The general director of the company, Taha Yassin Abbas, in a statement issued by the ministry, the agency received our economy News, a copy of it today, "The joint supervisory committees of the Department of supervision and quality control division carried out during the last period {71} visit to the mills in Baghdad and {99} Visit agents to determine the quality of the flour producer and distributor of the agents flour. "

"It was during those visits to withdraw {32} model flour and {10} grain samples for laboratory testing has indicated that the committees {10} irregularities quality and non-quality in each of the mills {east, victory, Mesopotamia, Karkh, Riyadh, coronary, Shatt al-Arab, Nasser Hamdan, white, safety}, as has been monitoring {42} violation of agents across {99} inspection visit during which the withdrawal {79} flour model for testing laboratory. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:51 pm