Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Adjust the 43 agents in violation of the government and private mills

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Adjust the 43 agents in violation of the government and private mills Empty Trade: Adjust the 43 agents in violation of the government and private mills

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jul 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]Trade: Adjust the 43 agents in violation of the government and private mills[/ltr]

Since 07.18.2016 at 10:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It announced the commercial and financial control department in the Ministry of Commerce, on Monday, in the seizure of a number of irregularities agents Mills civil and governmental organizations were registered (27) contrary to the agent and (16) the mill during the month of June.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the department Hassan Mohammed Jassim said in a statement / balance News / received a copy of it, that "the supervisory teams in the circuit intensified field tours during that month during which he has made (685) to visit food agents, flour and (162) visit to the mills civil and governmental and (141) Visit the Center for Supply and (36) a visit to a local market, as well as (186) to visit parks and food stores as well as construction (24) visit Central markets and (133) visit to the grain silos. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The Financial Control Department of the conduct of indebtedness number of audit (6) and audit (5) bank statement and audit (7) committees purchases and audit (87), a book for the Federal Office of financial control and audit Tdamin number (29) and audit (9) of expenditure and income and inventory ( 7) Mills and audit ancestor number (5). "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the department had approached the concerned authorities in companies and departments for the purpose of taking the necessary measures in place against the irregularities observed during these visits" .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:15 pm