Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade monitors 243 violations of working mills, carriers and sheep in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade monitors 243 violations of working mills, carriers and sheep in Baghdad Empty Trade monitors 243 violations of working mills, carriers and sheep in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Mar 2018, 3:20 am

Trade monitors 243 violations of working mills, carriers and sheep in Baghdad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The State Company for Cereal Production in the Ministry of Commerce announced on Sunday the monitoring of its control teams (243) violations of working mills and flour agents, carriers, ovens and bakeries in Baghdad .
    The general director of the company, Taha Yassin Abbas, said in a statement received by "Iraq News" that "the joint inspection committees belonging to the departments of control and quality control monitored 21 violations of quality and non-specific right mills working in Baghdad, as these committees have achieved 70 visits to mills during the first half Of the month of March was the withdrawal of (149) form of grain and flour for the purposes of laboratory testing .
    He added that the inspectors committees carried out (235) visits to the flour agents during which 191 samples of flour were withdrawn for laboratory testing and 46 violations were recorded during those visits, marking 10 violations of the carriers. (427) inspections of bakeries and ovens, resulting in the monitoring of (166) violations, where all of these violations were referred to the relevant departments and investigative committees to apply the penal conditions against violators. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:42 pm