Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy demanding Abadi decisively upgrade file officers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy demanding Abadi decisively upgrade file officers Empty Deputy demanding Abadi decisively upgrade file officers

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Jan 2017, 1:39 am

[ltr]Deputy demanding Abadi decisively upgrade file officers[/ltr]

Since 01.14.2017 at 09:37 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Student Security and Defense Committee member of the Parliamentary Majid al - Gharawi, Saturday, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al - Abadi promoted officers to enhance the combat capabilities on the battlefield.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Gharrawi said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "general commander of the armed forces , Haidar al - Abbadi demands of today need to resolve upgrade officers in December 2017 from a spreadsheet file completed the legal period prescribed to him."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ghraoui explained that " the upgrade legal and constitutional right and the need to deal with everyone impartially This is what gives something positive to enhance the combat capabilities of the officers on the battlefield and military operations." It ended 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:29 am