Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's ambassador to compensate Portuguese was assaulted by his two sons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's ambassador to compensate Portuguese was assaulted by his two sons Empty Iraq's ambassador to compensate Portuguese was assaulted by his two sons

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jan 2017, 2:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq's ambassador to compensate Portuguese was assaulted by his two sons

 Lisbon / AFP 

A young family agreed beaten sons of the Iraqi ambassador to Portugal and asked the government lift the diplomatic immunity of them, got an agreement whereby compensation, as announced Friday the young lawyer. 
    The lawyer said Antonio Leonardo to the media that this young man , "is that he received compensation," but did not specify its value. He said Portuguese Foreign Minister Augusto Santos Silva said : " The government took note of the agreement that was reached independently of the judiciary. It 's a step in the direction of compensation Almtojb the young man" offended, but he explained that " the penal procedure continuously." At the beginning of December 2014, the Portuguese government summoned the Iraqi ambassador Saad Mohammad Reza asking him once again to lift the diplomatic immunity of his sons. The government had asked him to do so since last August so he could listen to the elimination of their statements. The two brothers had assaulted the Portuguese boy was fifteen years old is Robin Cavaco on August 17 2016 in Ponte de Sur in central Portugal. He has spent the Portuguese boy who was suffering from a head injury and fractures in different parts of his body, a week in the intensive care unit at the hospital. 
    The sons of the Iraqi ambassador has expressed in an interview with them in the Portuguese television last August, and they were in the seventeen years of age, their willingness to bear the consequences of their behavior , stressing at the same that they were in the case of self - defense time. 
    One was Ali Reza has admitted that he drew "punched" and "kicks" to Robin Cavaco while he was lying on the ground.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:56 pm