Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finally .. Ooukdna candle

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finally .. Ooukdna candle Empty Finally .. Ooukdna candle

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:21 am

Finally .. Ooukdna candle

1/18/2017 0:00 

Dr.. As Abdul Hadi Hassan
    Released just days before the World Bank's Doing Business 2017, a report means regimes that encourage business activity, and Iraq has occupied the place (165) of the total 190 countries included in the report, despite the continuing decline in this arrangement, but that Iraq was able to making progress by one rank from the previous year in light of the difficult economic and security challenges have gone through it.
    Yes , this improvement may be slight , but the absolute measurements do not reflect necessarily the truth, if we compare the situation with the unstable Arab states such as Qatar and Kuwait, for example , note the first nine orders fell to center (83) and the second four mattresses to the center (102), so result of a combination of geopolitical and economic factors. 
    This report has gained great importance at the international level for both countries or for investors and businessmen as having good systems is important is for growth and job creation and poverty alleviation, as the investors ' decisions concerning the choice of investment destination usually take into consideration the number of outbound indicators for international organizations that became the ease of doing business among the most prominent of a report. 
    The report includes a dozen areas or sub - indices , such as starting a business and construction permits and getting electricity, registering property and getting credit and resolving insolvency, and at the time who achieved when Iraq is a good centers in some of these indicators we are seeing record poor ratings in other indicators. 
    Quite frankly that improve the ranking of Iraq in the international indicators not yet the attention it deserves as does the process of foreign investment attracted taken, knowing that improve its ranking in some of these indicators are not only to provide these organizations with data available, legislation and updates that take place upon annually by the relevant institutions needs. 
    I do not want to curse the darkness , because we finally Aoukdna candle on the road to improve Iraq 's location within the index, as Baghdad has seen in the past few days , the first special workshop topic included a number of institutions and ministries in cooperation with experts from the World Bank, this is a very important step on the right path.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:58 pm