Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary committee discuses Federal Government authorization law

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary committee discuses Federal Government authorization law Empty Parliamentary committee discuses Federal Government authorization law

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 19 Jul 2013, 2:54 pm

[*][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Friday, 19 July 2013 08:49

Baghdad (AIN) –The Regions and Provinces Committee held a session chaired by MP, Mohamed Kenai, the Head of the committee and attended by its members on Wednesday.

The Committee reported in statement received by AIN ''During the session, the committee discussed the Federal Government authorization law which aims to organize the authorization of Federal Government to the chairmen of the local administrative directorates in Iraqi provinces to enable them managing their duties in accordance with the constitutional article no. (123).'' \END\

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 3:34 pm