Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Feb 2017, 2:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baeraki

30 dinars loan to buy a car million 

announced Rasheed Bank, of its intention togrant loans to the citizens of up to 30 million dinars for the purchase of cars, pointing out that the term of the loan , a five - Snoat.oukal general manager of the bank Rashad Khudair single, in a press statement received "long", said that " Bank decided to grant loans to citizens for the purchase of cars and vehicles and mechanisms of production, that does not exceed the amount of 90% of the vehicle price or the mechanism . "He added a single to" allocated for the purchase of auto loan amount will be amaximum of 30 million dinars, to be repaid within five years . " . 

$ 162 million sale of the Central 

central bank sales of the dollar rose to 162 Mellon Dolar.oukal statement of the Central Bank, " The size of the amount sold yesterday amounted to 162 million, 382 thousand, and $ 247, priced at 1182 dinars exchange rate against the dollar, with the participation of 34 banks and 13 companies financial transferable. " 

rise in road transport 's capital to 25 billion dinars , 

announced land transport company, the transport Minister Kazem erythema and agreed to increase the public company 's capital ground transportation to read (25) billion dinars after it was (379) million only . he said General manager land transport, Abdul Amir Karim Muhammadawi, "this steady increase which exceeded the 66 - fold did not come through borrowing from banks to finance its capital , given that this is the usual way and the least expensive for most companies operating in the region."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]