Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2017, 2:07 am

Baeraki

Rasheed decides interest is calculated higher for owners of high balances branches

decided Rasheed Bank, on Tuesday, higher interest to the owners of high balances in its branches all calculated, noting that, step comes to increase deposits and investment Alvaid.oukal the bank in a statement received (range) copy of it, interest will be 5% on the amount of savings of 50 million dinars or above, adding that " the move is to increase deposits and invest the surplus and attract the largest number of customers , " noting that "already decided to cancel the requirement of witness identification and geographical area to open a savings account."

Depreciation of the dollar in the domestic market

fell dollar exchange rate in the local markets on Tuesday (May 30 , 2017) and where the stock market struggle _
    Baghdad 124.300, prices were on Monday , 124 ..
    buying and selling in shops , banking
    price: USD selling price = 124.750 Dinar.
    Purchase price of the dollar = 123.750 dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]