Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Feb 2017, 1:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baeraki

Integrity: Recover billion dinars spent Unlike the banking instructions 

Investigation Department in the Integrity Commission revealed on Tuesday, being able to recover the estimated one billion dinars to the state treasury, indicating that the procedures investigative led to the re - payments to the state treasury was spent under electronic clearing (unlike the banking instructions) .ozkr statement of the Department of investigation, that the investigations into the two cases Aldzaiatin, regardless two special instruments through the Rafidain Bank branch, led to the recovery of Mbalghma through the payment of the accused (A.l.k) the amount of the first instrument of (731 400 000) million, and the second of the instrument (129 million) Million dinars. 

Wasit: Fire the "RTU" to prevent overtaking on the electricity 

board Wasit voted on Tuesday, to turn off your "RTU" device to provide electrical power to the provinces other, to prevent those provinces exceeded the electric power in the province station, also decided to stop (NA balance your weight) load trucks in Dakhla to maintain roads. And suffer Wasit province and its city of Kut, 180 km southeast of Baghdad, are suffering a severe shortage of electricity supply until it reached hours drop them to about 16 hours a day, at a time when equipped with power ranging to maintain between 90 130 MW, while the actual need for pan Wasit province is 540 MW in normal circumstances.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]