Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

lol, just want to make aware to all....

Neno
Admin
Admin

lol, just want to make aware to all....

Post by Neno on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 6:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

...my conversation with duck2000 that, "HE IS DONE"!! Dang Neno what does that mean well, it means he is living life now and looks forward about the investment on SUNDAYS ONLY!. He says he has done all he can and has showed over all the years what he has and has lead any that had followed him to the end, end meaning it is done. What you have to do now is in his thoughts, is the same as he, and have patience.There is nothing else needed or needed to say.

What I will do is look at this thread for any respected question and or thoughts about his finished with it and it is done attitude. I will be more than happy to do this as I am doing the same as he and moving forward, mainly with with building my new site and life of preparations.

This FREE board will go on tho until there is a RV and the cash in process has taking place that I am involved with for a spell. After that I will check in until there is no other reason to keep it open. Now, do not take this as I know anything as all I know is what the duck2000 has tried to teach and show everyone. Do I believe in it, whom am I to say yes or no but I will say, he has proved himself in many many situations.

Thank You and Good Luck duck2000, you
have been more than one could of ask for...... ;)

comment, that is fine too, I will make sure he sees it.. ;)

Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: lol, just want to make aware to all....

Post by Neno on Sat 24 Dec 2016, 12:00 am

@annieharbers wrote:All I can say is you will be very missed.  You were the Duck with all the info and explained  to all of us.

I THANK YOU Duck.  God Bless you and your family

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR
lol annieharbers...this was a blast from the past....lol
annieharbers
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Post by annieharbers on Sat 24 Dec 2016, 12:07 am

Sorry just saw the date.  But I do mean what I said about Duck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 17 Feb 2018, 9:13 pm