Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee: rising commodity prices caused by the imposition of royalties on truck ow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee: rising commodity prices caused by the imposition of royalties on truck ow Empty A parliamentary committee: rising commodity prices caused by the imposition of royalties on truck ow

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2017, 4:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2017/02/25 | 12:41

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy

Since 02.25.2017 at 12:11 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad balances News                                

The Commission on the parliamentary economy and investment, the Sabbath, that the rise in commodity prices caused by the imposition of royalties on the truck owners, stakeholders demand accountability thieves of public money and the opening of checkpoints in accordance with the easy mechanisms.

The committee member said Burhan Mamouri at a news conference in the House of Representatives, today, attended / balances News /, "we strive to achieve economic reform to save the money of the nation, which has become a target for mischief who took advantage of their positions to steal public money."

He Mamouri, that "commodity prices rise as a result of the imposition of royalties on the truck owners, more than borne by the Iraqi citizen," and urged the relevant authorities to "know who was behind the theft of public money, and instruct to open the checkpoints through easy mechanisms."

For his part, he explained committee member full Ghurairy, that "this morning saw large demonstrations by truck owners in the Diyala Bridge."

Ghurairy He added, "All the demonstrators appealed to reduce congestion at the entrances and checkpoints to raise royalty imposed by those checkpoints" .anthy 29/43 that a

The opinions expressed below do not reflect the balance of opinion News site, but rather reflect the views of their owners only.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:31 am